When submitting for a health code for travel to China, you must include the following:
- *Report of Test Results (1 NAAT RT-PCR, 1 S Protein Antibody and/or 1 N Protein Antibody)
- *Test Request Form/Medical Documentation/Receipt
- *Photo of you with our lab logo, date, samples collected, & documents
- Electronic ticket or flight itinerary with your full name and detailed flight information
- Passport (Personal Information Page) and visa
- Vaccination Card (or Chinese Vaccination Certificate)
- Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination
* = provided by TargetDx Laboratory
To find the Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination, go to this link and look for a link to the PDF form: http://www.chinaconsulatesf.org/chn/zytz/t1871342.htm
Health code link:
For non-Chinese residents: https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/h5/
For Chinese residents: scan QR code below in WeChat
Your test result report
You will receive your test result by email from email@example.com between 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Make sure to check your spam and junk email folders. If you have not received it after 9:00 pm Pacific time, check your portal and in your spam or junk folder in your email. When checking your spam or junk folder, you may need to do a search for “targetdxlab”. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will resend your test results within 12 hours.
We wish you safe travels and please tell your family and friends about our COVID test services.