Schedule your COVID-19 PCR Viral Test and COVID-19 Antibody Test now.
Schedule a test
Normal (Non-travel) Testing
PCR & Antibody Tests, Collection, and Collection Kit. Only test results are provided. No documentation for travel will be provided.
- COVID-19 Antibody Test (S or N antibody, IgM, IgG and/or IgA), $120
- COVID-19 NAAT RT-PCR Viral Test, 2-day turnaround, $120
- COVID-19 NAAT RT-PCR Viral Test, same day turnaround, $135
- COVID-19 Antigen Test, same day turnaround, $30
China Travel Testing
- COV19 NAAT RT-PCR Test, Day 7 PCR, China Travel, $175
- China Travel Package A: 2 PCR Test, $340
- China Travel Package B: 1 PCR Tests + S and N Antibody (3 Tests), $425
- COV19 NAAT RT-PCR Test, 24Hr, Recovery, China Travel, $175
International Travel Testing (Not for China or Hawaii)
- COV19 NAAT RT-PCR Test, $150
Does Targetdxlab have its own lab? Where?
Yes, we are located at 6541 Via Del Oro, Suite A and B, San Jose, CA 95119. Our phone is 219-510-0120. Emails regarding the test can be sent to email@example.com.
What time is the lab open for appointments?
Our lab hours are from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Tuesdays, Thursdays to Saturdays, and 8:30 AM-1:00 PM on Wednesdays and Sundays. An appointment is highly recommended.
Our business office is open 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
How long does it take to get results?
If you book same-day appointments, you will get it the evening of your collection appointment.
We will email a copy of your test result as an encrypted and password-protected PDF file, as well as provide you with a patient portal for access. For travelers to China, traveler information and test results are sent to the SF Chinese Consulate-General e-mailbox.
If you have not received your results by 9 PM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to your patient portal to access your result. Please make sure to check your spam and junk mail.
Day 7 PCR specimens collected on Saturday or Sunday are reported on Monday afternoon between 2-6 PM.